Coding / Robot teacher for children (HCM,Vietnam)
We are seeking an enthusiastic, skilled and creative Computer Science/Robotics Teacher to join the LG team. The program will focus primarily on an introduction to computer programming using curriculum developed by MIT Scratch programming language and a basic introduction to robotics using Lego Robot, and many other tools.
• Model how to program and build structurally sound robots using the such as LEGO Robotics Kit, Scratch, and Python and support groups of students in building and programming their own.
• Teach elementary school students the principles of Robotics including the functions of power source, sensors, motors and structural members of a robot.
• Document the students’ individual and group progress throughout the program.
• Support students during independent homework time.
• Develop and maintaining Lesson plans and Curriculum maps.
• Computer Science bachelor’s degree or experience.
• Ability to acquire a working knowledge of LEGO robotics, problem-solving skills, and simple computer programming skills.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work with elementary-aged children in a co-teaching capacity.
• Computer science/math/science/engineering background and/or experience with robotics.
• Experience working with children.
You must be a registered student with us to apply for this position. Please sign in to submit your application.
Please login to your student account below to apply.